Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


I'm so thankful for Peter. He is a great Dad for our three kids. Today we did a scanvenger for him for Father's day. He took our clues throughout the house, the backyard and the garage to find gifts along the way.  I think he got a kick out of it and the children really enjoyed the adventure.
Peter reading one of the first clues for his scavenger hunt.
After church, Peter had a hankering for wings, so we ate lunch at Pluckers. Then we made a brief pitstop for kid hair cuts before the scavenger hunt.  This afternoon we spent some time at the pool.  Peter is enjoying himself now with some mindless Wii games. 

One of the clues led him to the trampoline.  The surprise there was jelly bellys and a cute card that Alex made.
I'm so thankful for the father he is to our kids. Love you Peter!

No comments: