Is it only Tuesday? Geez. I'm exhausted. Peter said I have my days and nights mixed up, so I plan to hit the sack early tonight.
The kids got up early this morning, before me anyway, so I don't know actually what time they decided to rise & shine. We got breakfast of pancakes & sausage. I didn't give a list of options. I've been working to clean out the food in the freezer, and these pancakes needed to go. We loaded up our vienna sausages (24 cans) and headed to Pandamania. The children easily found their groups and didn't look back at dear old ma.
I got back home and was out the door for a walk at 8:48. Since VBS starts at 8:30, that's a pretty quick turnaround. I walked for at least 45 minutes. Man, are my shins aching from the hills in the neighborhood. I got home and showered and then I sat in the recliner. Yes, I did. I know there was a list of things to get done,but I didn't do it. I sat there until 11:45 and then I put some mascara on and went to get the kids.
We had made plans with friends to go to the mall for lunch and then to see Cars 2. All the kids ate pizza. Conleigh's friend Josie who moved to New York is in town, so she & her mom met up with as as well for the afternoon. The kids loved the movie, no surprise. It was fine. I worked hard not to dose off, but it was a well done show. We spent close to five hours at the mall today. Great indoor fun for the too hot to handle outdoors.
When we got home close to 5:30, Peter was making spaghetti & meatballs. It was really good. The kids danced and sang to the VBS CD. They love it, and it seems like they are learning a lot!
Peter & I are trying to straighten up now, so the housekeeper can work here tomorrow. We have so much stuff. Calgon, take me away...
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment