Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 9!


Years go by fast even if the minutes sometimes seem like an eternity.

I am so thankful for my loving, patient, generous, kind, giving, truly selfless husband.

Nine years ago this evening we walked down the aisle and said, "I do."

He told me this evening, "I still remember when you turned the corner. I was so emotional and you looked so beautiful."

We have been triple blessed with three healthy, lively children. We are living a wonderful and full life. Here's to many years ahead. I love you Peter!

1 comment:

My 3 Sons said...

Cheers to you both. Your wedding was beautiful...so were you!!! The years do fly. Trey and I celebrate 15 this June!! He will sweetly tell me, "It feels like 15 minutes......with my head underwater." What a terd!!! Wouldn't trade him or his funny personality. Gotta love him!!

Have a great anniversary. Here's to many, many more years of happiness together.