
Our original plan to go to SeaWorld the day after Christmas was derailed by my trampoline efforts on Christmas day. Momma's body is not the flexible bod it once was with the agility to twist and turn on a trampoline. Thankfully, my back has healed and I can walk straight again. Thus, we headed to San Antonio today to enjoy one last visit to see Shamu in 2009. Our season passes expire and I'm hopeful that we can go to another park next year and maybe revisit SeaWorld in 2011.
Campbell was tall enough to ride the Shamu Express, and ride the Shamu Express we did. I rode it three times. Once with each child. I think Campbell will be our roller coaster rider. She said, "that was so fun. It was really fast!"


They had all their Christmas lights and decorations up. The shows also had a Christmas theme which was a nice change from the regular shows we have seen.

The Shamu Miracles show had awesome music. I really enjoyed it!

Campbell, Conleigh and I went and saw a Sesame Street Christmas show while Daddy & Alex rode the log ride. Even though Alex had ridden it before, he got a little nervous and said he told me he closed his eyes when they went down the big hill.

Thanks to Facebook we knew that our friends the Mesarovics would also be at SeaWorld. We caught up with them and had a great time.

Marko & Alex, good buddies

It was a great way to end the year. See you soon Shamuuuu!
No comments:
Post a Comment