

*Note: The pictures above can barely be tied to the short story below. My kids are so cute though, I couldn't resist posting a couple of pictures of them (minus the one who was at school).
I haven't made chili yet this winter. I asked Peter this evening if it will get cold again? It was 79 and beautiful today and yesterday in Austin, Texas. I mean Bee-U-tiful. The wind was blowing, there were some clouds in the sky and it was perfect weather for kids to run around our back yard and the neighbors back yard. Swinging, playing Star Wars, racing cars down the slides, playing basketball and general kid running around was the order of the day!
Peter tells me it will get "chilly" again. I'll be sure not to procrastinate making the winter chili.





2 comments:
now that you mention it...i don't know that i have made chili this "winter" either. hummm. guess if it gets chilly again i will!
we enjoyed the great weather today too!!!
Not at the Mather home. Chili was a great compliment to the Ravens post season run. Every football Sunday.
Post a Comment