Conleigh & Daddy are out on a date. They met up with Conleigh's Daisy troop friends and their fathers for dinner and then on to a Daddy & Daughter dance. They were all dressed up leaving the house. Here is a peek.I am sitting here on the couch with my darling son watching a movie that is too much for him to understand. He is enjoying me having my hand covering his forehead. I take my hand away and he puts my hand back on his forehead. Such a small thing, but it comforts him. I love it. I love this little boy. He is sensitive and rough at the same time. His skin is still baby soft. It feels so good. He is growing up so fast and learning things I wish he didn't know already; and yet he is so much my little boy. These are the moments to cherish.
Campbell is asleep in the recliner across the room. She fell asleep over an hour ago. No nap = one tired two year old.
Good night!





No comments:
Post a Comment