
Our elementary school is in desperate need of new playground equipment. Thankfully, that topic has risen to the top of the agenda for the PTA and I'm going to be on the committee to help select the new goods. My first assignment is to go to another nearby elementary school and take pictures of their equipment.
Today was beautiful outside, so we loaded up the car and headed to the playground. The kids had a great time. Two hours later and some cute pictures later we headed back home. I don't think I'd suggest much of the equipment we saw today, but the kids sure had a blast.





Oh, and I have changed the background of my blog again. This time I really like it.





2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE the the one of all three of them in the slide. That could win a photo contest!!!
Cute background...but not as cute as the kids in these pictures! ADORABLE!
Post a Comment