I didn't mean to take a hiatus when I crossed the one year mark with the blog. I'm not quite sure why I haven't had anything to say lately. I've been sad. I've been stressed about work which unfortunately carries over to the home front.
Today was a good work day. I drove to San Antonio and was as productive as I could have been, so I feel better already.
We had a great weekend. We were not over committed. It was a perfect pace. One birthday party, lots of Wii playing and an adult dinner party for mom & dad with friends. We also hosted a meeting of our Sunday school missions committee yesterday afternoon, so the hour before everyone arrived was Power Hour, and I don't mean watching a church service on TV. Were were power cleaning through our house. I was sweating! The house feels so nice, and since I worked today, the kids weren't here, so it still feels clean a whole 24 hours later. Unusual.
The kids are really starting to play the Wii. We were slow on doing that, but our neighbors kept talking about it and I thought something was wrong with us for having it for so long and not using it. So...low and behold, we pull it out, get a few games and we are off to the races. Fun times for all. We also got cable wired to a new place in the house. The nice and cozy formal dining room. Yes, I said dining room. We haven't used it as a dining room ever, so we have turned it into the kids TV room. I think it is going to work well.
Cheers to a great last week of January for all.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment