
I was able to celebrate my 20+ year friendship with my friend Kay this week. She brought her two adorable daughters to Austin (from Houston) on Tuesday to spend the day with us. It was a great, relaxed day. Kay's daughters are the same ages as our girls, so we had built-in playmates for everyone. The girls all got along very well and changed their activity every 30 minutes...they are so busy!
Alex found his way next door for some guy time and played light sabers and Lego Batman with our neighbors son.
Instead of posting the cute pictures of our daughters, I thought I'd post pictures of Kay & me from the European summer trip of 1989. We went with the marketing department from Texas A&M. PLEASE don't be jealous of our hair!

For New Years Eve, we hosted our 8th annual dinner at home. We have traditionally invited over a couple of friends, Peter makes a delicious dinner, and we ring in the new year early with our children. This year we had for the third year Brittiany & Michael Johnson,our good friends and neighbors. The Hall family came over for the third time as well albeit from different years. The children ate early and played all evening and even did a puppet show for us.Peter made a delicious surf & turf dinner. We had beer tasting and cheesecake tasting provided by the Johnsons. At 11:00, we rang in the new year with the East coast and the kids banged pots outside on the patio.
May 2009 be a year filled with health and blessings for everyone.
Mommy & Campbell cheesin' it out!
Puppet show time!
Colin, Alex & Campbell. Three blondies.





2 comments:
I like that you wrote your resolutions down for all to see. Now your friends can hold you accountable.
Despite not reading much since Erin Anne has been born I might be able to help you with some titles.
Bridget
Kate...I am jealous of your hair! I cannot help it! I am going to work on my coveting problem this year! :) Happy new year!
Cheryl
Post a Comment