Thursday, May 3, 2012

Few Words - Lots of pictures

 Check out this monster.  Campbell was invited to a birthday party and this get-up was in the driveway. A massive grill with a TV and who knows what else. It  was pretty cool.

 Practice! Practice! Practice!  Recital on May 19.

 Game ball! Go White Sox.

 Last minute opportunity to go to the Austin Food & Wine Festival.
 Who is this guy?  Someone Samuelson? I guess he won one of the food network shows and many people were getting their picture taken with him, so I jumped on the bandwagon too.
 Loved getting to have an impromptu date with my guy. We are thankful for friends who took the kids last minute, all three of them.

 Look at this adorable fellow. He was our overnight guest last weekend. Our guys had gone camping and Ian's parents and brother and sister were also on camp outs, so Conleigh, Campbell and I took care of him. We all loved it!

 Ian was a trooper. He went with us to Campbell's last soccer game of the season.

 Campbell leading her team through the tunnel post-game.

 Conleigh and Campbell pulled Ian around our kitchen island about 100 times over the weekend. He looked so cute and was grinning ear to ear.

 The girls couldn't get enough of him. They want to hold him (and he wants to walk) and they loved giving him his bottle.  It was a great experience. He was so good and slept through the night. We'd do it again in a flash.

 Our little cowgirl!

 I made a quick trip to Houston to see mom and dad. I lucked out and got to see Spencer play a baseball game. He did fantastic as pitcher and when he batted. He is a real leader on his team. Unfortunately, they came up on the short end of the score.  I'll tell ya, our coach pitch here is a whole different species that the real youth baseball. Yowza.

 Is this the cutest bat boy you've ever seen? He takes his job pretty darn serious, and his seriousness continued into my picture taking.  Ha. As soon as the camera would flash, Ryan would serve up a big ol' grin.

Salmon over brown rice, Kale, and mixed vegetables.
A friend of ours has come down with the shingles. I have heard that it is so painful. She is literally bedridden, and she has three kids. Peter made them this delicious meal tonight before he headed to a Round Rock Express game with his friends.

Have a good weekend! We're going roller skating after school tomorrow and celebrating Cinco de Mayo on Saturday night with friends.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Popped over from Kelly's Korner. I'm an Austin (area) mom, too. Your family is beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Hi Kate,

Found your blog from Kelly's Korner. I live in Elgin and work in Bastrop. I enjoyed your blog, your family is beautiful.

Love, Jennifer

http://ourlittlepiecesofheaven.blogspot.com/

Candice said...

Marcus Samuelsson...great chef! Stopping by from KK. Always love to find other Austin mommies. Feel free to stop by my blog sometime :)

http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com