What I want to share that I am thankful for actually happened yesterday evening. The girls and I were racing to the ball park to see Alex play his first play-off game. Because I'm such a prepared mom, we had to go through McDonalds drive-thru for dinner for the girls. I ordered, we drove up to pay and the employee told me the car in front of me paid for our food. I couldn't believe it! That was so nice and totally made my day. So, I asked how much the person behind me's bill was, and I paid for him. I hope the trend continued. It is those types of random acts of kindness that make you believe there is still good when we hear so much bad.
I'm also thankful that Alex and his team won their game. It was a terrific game. The best one all season. So, that adds another baseball game to the agenda. Alex will swim the first swim meet tomorrow evening, hop out of the pool and head to baseball.
Today I am also thankful for tomorrow being Friday and my mother-in-law coming to town. She'll get to see the kids swim and go to Conleigh's piano recital on Saturday.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cool about your food being paid for and then to pay it forward! The Slushie Cup is really a neat deal! Ya'll will like it.
That is so awesome! I wanna do that!
Post a Comment