What's a mom to do when all three kids are at school? I snuck into Conleigh's room and cleaned out a couple of her bookshelves. He is such a hoarder. I found the sticker that comes inside bathings suit bottoms. It was stuck on her sticker wall. Oh brother. I also found the cardboard for the outside of a tampon!!!!!
I didn't go too crazy and clear it all out. I just did her nightstand and three bookshelves. She didn't notice, but there were three Target bags of garbage outside in the trash.
While I was cleaning out the junk, I was being serenaded by the piano tuner. We had someone come tune the piano today. While he was plunking around on the keys, I started thinking, it sounds the same to me. I wonder if he is really doing anything? The music holder was broken and one of the pulls to cover the keys was broken. He fixed both of those things too. I am pleased.
Peter is in San Marcos tonight for work. We had a microwave dinner rendeveaux with watermelon to top it off.
The kids are doing well. Campbell is not eating much at school. Thus, she came home super cranky today. She wants to buy her lunch. I hope she is eating it. Conleigh has made a couple of friends in her class. It is surprising how many kids in her class have been at the school all four years and we haven't been in class with them. Alex is digging his teacher and her stories.
Life is good, and tomorrow is Friday!
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment