We just enjoyed such a nice family evening. Today we purchased the newest fad, duct tape. Guess who was completely into crafting with it? Alex! he has made three bracelets, 2 wallets, and a bow. He is all about watching You Tube and following the duct tape tutorials.
Meanwhile, Conleigh and Campbell were getting completely muddy in the backyard with our neighbor, Cameron. Drought? What drought? Peter said that water is soaking down to the roots of the trees. Nice justification. Anyway, they had a great ol' dirty time.
The girls and I spent Saturday night in Houston with my parents, so we could celebrate my dad's birthday. It was really nice to be there. On the way back to Austin, I met up with a woman who was selling her Cricut Expression for a really good price. I had tried to tell Peter I would like one for my birthday, but I don't think I had explained it very well. Then when I saw this one listed on craigslist for such a great price, I went for it. He was happy that I bought it, and tonight Conleigh, Campbell and I got busy experimenting. It is pretty cool.
Tonight was a great evening of all of us being around the table doing various crafty things. It was very nice to not have the TV or computer going.
Monday, August 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment