Conleigh and I had a great mommy/Conleigh date this morning. Alex was a swim team and Campbell returned to kinder-camp. Conleigh and I went and got our toesies prettied up. She loved it. We have done it one time before, but this time they did it just right and she got some flowers painted on her toes - with beads even. I have never even heard of that. I forgot to get a picture of her toes. I'll have to fix that tomorrow.
She told me that I needed to break away from my regular red. I did. Guess what color? You'll have to wait til tomorrow. I'll get a toe picture of both of our feet.
After pedicures, we went to Target. Conleigh still had a gift card from her birthday. We shopped around and she bought a few little things with her money. Loved spending time with my big girl.





No comments:
Post a Comment