Friday, February 11, 2011

The Valentine Reveal

I'm kind of proud of the Valentine's we made
for the kids to give to their friends this year.
I found the idea on this crafty blog.
Without further ado,
The Hardin Valentines
2011

I love this picture. You can't really see the Valentines but they look so happy!

I found the Keep Calm & Kiss On printablele on another blog. It was in a frame until 1 minute before this picture when Alex knocked it. Frame & glass broken.

Alex with his new Justin Beiber hairdo.

Sassy!


Sleepyhead Campbell modeling her Valentine with the same shirt she wore for the photoshoot.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Much better than cooties! What a great idea :) Happy Valentine's Day! Love, LouAnn

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'll have to remember that for next year.
No Valentines for Charlie this year. Kind of nice but hard to believe.
Bridget

Mommy Mediator said...

LOVE these!