Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow! Beautiful Snow!


Look at the beautiful girl in the beautiful snow.  She was done with it rather quickly & had no interest in going back outside. Too cold for this chick.

Conleigh loved the snow the most! She ate a lot of it today. It was beautiful snow. It was different than what we got last year. This snow was light & fluffy. Real snow in my opinion.  I wish I had a picture or video of it, but these two drove the golf cart up to the golf course hill with a laundry basket, and asledding Conleigh went.  I think it was a great time.  Our big track wheels on the golf cart sure came in handy today.

Proof 1 that she ate a lot of it today.

Doc diagnosed flu yesterday but he hasn't had a lick of fever today & has plenty of energy. He gave sledding a whirl but she wiped out on the first try which made it the only try.


Boo! Peter had planted some of his vegetables already.  Start again.


Our home in a winter wonderland.

No comments: