I am beyond happy to be back with my family. I left last Monday, 1/3 for my sales meeting in Phoenix. It wasn't over until Friday night and we were allowed to leave on Saturday, 1/8. LONG meeting. The kids were very happy to have me back & Peter is too. Thank you to Granny for coming to Austin to be transporter and cook for the kids to activities and school last week.
This morning after I showered to go to church I realized that I left my hair dryer in Arizona. Lovely. So, Campbell & I bolted to Walgreens before church. She chose a beautiful pink hairdryer for me and some glittery, purple fingernail polish for her. Then I walked into church wet headed and went to the restroom to dry it.
It was a cold, wet, dreary day today, so we hung out at home.
Today we played with our Wii. Conleigh got a great game from Santa, Just Dance 2. It has great music and you mimic the moves on the screen. Great fun. We also got Toy Story 3 through our Blockbuster subscription. It was so much fun to hear and watch Conleigh & Alex laughing it up together today. Campbell was busy painting my fingernails green and yellow.
The troops went to bed hours ago and I have taken all the ornaments off of our very dead Christmas tree. Thankfully, we had gotten all the other decorations down before I left town. I'll take the lights off tomorrow and let Peter haul the tree out as I follow him sweeping up needles. It was a wonderful Christmas season. I will have to post some pictures of our celebration soon.
God Bless America. The craziness of the shootings in Arizona the day I left are just very sad. I pray that peace will take hold of people's hearts.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Happy blogoversary :)
Post a Comment