| Playing Jenga with Grandma |
Here's a wrap up of our January activities.
Conleigh began a hip-hop dance class. She likes it which is wonderful. Alex is in the throws of basketball and enjoying it with a couple of his good friends and Peter as the coach. Campbell is still doing ballet/tap each week. All three kids are starting swimming lessons. Campbell is going to be about a month shy of the age cut-off for swim team this summer, so I want to try to get her up to 6&under speed, so they may let her swim on the Sharks team. She was tortured last summer having to spend time at practice & meets.
Aside from activities, all three kids have made trips to the doctor's office. Alex had strep throat, Conleigh an ear infection and Campbell - nothing, but I panic'ed last Friday when she seemed lethargic and didn't want to go into a weekend with her sick, so I took her. She was fine. Nice fast start to using our health flex spending account this year.
| Alex & Conleigh with the berets Grandma & Bepaw brought. These belonged to Susan & me when we were young. Dad brought them home from one of his trips to France. |
| Dad sanding my 'project' table. |
My mom & dad came to visit us last week, Thursday - Saturday. I loved having them here. I bought an old table at Goodwill while Conleigh was in hip-hop class last week. Peter joked that I bought it so my dad would have a project while they were here. Well, dad took the table and made it a project for himself on Friday. He was out in the beautiful weather sanding away. Thanks Dad! Now to figure out the perfect paint color for it.
Peter painted Conleigh's room this month. Sweet girl was very patient with waiting. She chose the color at least two months ago. I like it much more than I expected. It is definitely not a little girl room anymore. Pictures forthcoming.
Here's to a great start to February for everyone, and that time slows down just a little bit!





No comments:
Post a Comment