Soccer still consumes our Saturdays. Conleigh actually had a game today but it was rained out and will not be rescheduled. We have been having Saturday and Sunday games because of the rescheduling due to rain. Thankfully the seasons are over next weekend. Conleigh has depleted her enthusiasm for soccer for awhile. Alex still loves it but he is going to play basketball in January and maybe t-ball after that.
I'm so excited that we purchased a new couch on Friday evening. It is a sectional and will be delivered on Thursday. How are we going to get rid of our 15 year old nasty from formula, juice and kid food couch out of here? It is heavy and who would want it? Detail, details. The 'front' room as we call it is coming together. I had some friends over last night to make Shutterfly photo books and several people complimented the room as they walked into the house. Yay! It has only taken 4+ years, but maybe I'll start to like that room. I also purchased a table on craigslist. It is perfect in that it has 2 sides that can prop up to make it a decent size (38x60) for extra seating if we ever have a need. Now, it just sits behind the couch and has some fall decor on it. I believe it was a good purchase. Time will tell.





1 comment:
Must see pics of the new couch and "new" room!
Post a Comment