
It was a success! I hate to speak to quickly about it, but Conleigh really enjoyed her class which starts 15 (long to Campbell) minutes before Campbell's class. Conleigh has a funny guy coach. There were 6 girls in her class. She was definitely the most petite. The class is Intermediate 6-8 year olds. She may be the only six year old, not sure. She rocked it out on the bars as usual. She looked totally bored doing ballet footwork on the beam and gave me thumbs up after doing some round-offs off the beam. I hope the excitement continues.
Campbell looked so cute in her two pigtails and the leotard that Conleigh was wearing last summer. I could tell she was working hard on her straddles and somersaults. She was sweating when she came out of the class and was ready for some water. I saw her coach try to help her do a cartwheel, so in the car, I told her that maybe Conleigh could help her with her cartwheel. Campbell replied "I don't need any help."
Alex was so good during gymnastics classes. I think he liked the time with mama. We bought Mario Kart for the Wii today, so he had loved playing that this afternoon. He loved showing up Mommy playing it today and then dualed with Daddy tonight. Peter & I even played after the kids went to bed.
The Hardin men in deep thought on Mario Kart. It must be genetic that you have to have your tongue out to the side of your mouth when you are thinking. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment