Monday, November 24, 2008

I am Thankful, Part 1

 
Posted by Picasa


My Dear Conleigh,

You entered our lives on my mom's birthday at a whopping 5 pounds and 3 ounces. You have stayed your small, petite self through these five and half years I've gotten to love you so far.
I am thankful for your strong will. You are teaching me patience and love to the furthest measures. I am so thankful. Your creativity and interest in art is endless. Now that you are learning to spell, I am the recipient of many of your artworks that include ~I love mom~ on them. I am thankful for all of them.
I love the curls on your head and the stories that you tell. I am thankful that you love to be with me and crave one-on-one time together.
I am thankful for you my sweet daughter #1. I cannot imagine a lifetime without you.
Love, Mommy

No comments: