Monday, November 24, 2008
Can you beat free?
In case you missed it, Oprah had a show where the Snapfish.com people gave away a free photo book. My sister sent me the info. I didn't see the show, but I knew that I wanted to take part in the freebie. So, where have I been? I've been busily putting together a photo book. I've done three in the past and just love them. There was a short time frame to take advantage of the offer, and since you can't beat free, that is where I have been. I can't wait to see the results. The book should ship to me shortly. It is a Christmas present for someone, so I'll leave it at that. Bye for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Doesn't look like my book is going to arrive before Thanksgiving. I tracked it and it's supposed to arrive Friday. :(
Bridget
Post a Comment