Thursday, September 11, 2008

Not a lot to report here. I guess everything is cancelled this weekend because Hurricane Ike MIGHT bring heavy rain to Austin. The first weekend of Alex's soccer games has been cancelled. Even UT football has been cancelled. Peter was going to paint our house this weekend. That is cancelled too.
Conleigh continues to like school. I'll volunteer for the first time tomorrow...library volunteer. I get to help the kids in her class all choose their library book for the week. Looking forward to seeing all the kiddos and how they interact.
Alex is over playing at Colin's house. I think they are practicing soccer, so they'll be highly prepared for their soccer premiere on the Katydids, or the Katy-dudes as Alex likes to call himself.
Campbell is catching some zzzz's. Thank goodness. She is so much happier and fun to be around when she has a nap.
Our house is a wreck, but it feels good to have my feet up and be watching Project Runway...brainless, blog-writing tv.
Here's to quiet time!

No comments: