
The eternal question. Conleigh & Alex are always wondering what we can do when we get home, and I'm always thinking about what we can do that doesn't involve Scooby-Doo on the television.
Last Friday, I actually had an answer. "We are going to do a Valentine craft." They were both very excited with that answer. It was a fun afternoon. Campbell napped, and Conleigh and Alex put on their painting attire and painted some hearts. They loved wiping the extra paint on their shirts, and of course, they loved mixing all the paint colors together. I painted a wreath pink that I had bought before Christmas with a Valentine wreath in mind. Once everything had dryed, we glued everything on. It turned out pretty cute. I love it b/c they painted the hearts. Conleigh helped with the various other jewels, and it is now adorning our back door (which if you know our house, is used a lot more than the front door).






No comments:
Post a Comment