Monday, February 18, 2008

A trip to the movie theatre


Alex experienced his first movie in a theatre today. He was apprehensive about it because he just didn't know what to expect. He wanted to go to Blockbuster, pick out a Scooby-Doo movie and come home and watch it. Conleigh tried to educate him on movie theatre's (because she has so much experience - I think she & I saw Curious George at least a year ago, and that is her only time to a theatre).
We went to see Veggietales: The Pirates who Don't do Anything. We went with our neighbors and good friends Brittiany & Colin (2 1/2). As soon as we walked in and Alex saw the concessions, he was sold!
Overall, everyone did really well. Brittiany and I kept them busy with popcorn, drinks, suckers and M&Ms. :)
The movie was really cute too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Colin and I had a blast at the movies with you guys. Thanks for inviting us to share in Alex's 1st movie theater experience!