
We had a great day. Daddy was gone before the house got going this morning. I had cups filled with jelly beans and chocolate kisses and stickers for each of the children. They were so excited to get a Valentine. Conleigh has learned all about Valentines Day at school and she was pretty specific that you give candy and flowers to the people you love.
Peter brought home a dozen red roses for me and a heart shaped chocolates box. I was surprised to get the chocolate because we have been trying hard to eat better and exercise. Again, he said Conleigh really thought it was important to give candy.
I gave Peter a gift card to buy beer brewing supplies -- pretty romantic, eh?
Tonight Peter made chocolate chip pancakes for dinner. I suggested we make it a tradition to have pancakes on Valentines Day. I don't recall hearing any seconds to that motion.
Conleigh tried out a gymnastics class today. She loved it, and was very good at it. Surprisingly, the coach said she just needs to master the cartwheel a little more and she can move on to the next level class.
Happy Valentines Day to all of our family & friends that we LOVE!





No comments:
Post a Comment