So excited that Conleigh & Alex earned swimming times to get to swim at the UT Swim Center.
Here we are headed into the building on Sunday morning.
Warm-ups began at 9:45 and the meet then began at 11:00.
If you know the order of a swim meet, you'll know that butterfly is the LAST individual event
of the meet, SO we waited a long time for the kids to swim.
They both did great. The building can be pretty intimidating. It is huge and lots of activity happening.
Both kids said they had trouble hearing. I believe it. Girls and boys events were going on simultaneously. It was difficult to know when they were starting your race.
Alex false started but thankfully he had a 2nd chance.
Conleigh did fabulously. She has such a beautiful butterfly stroke.
This evening we had our end of season banquet.
Look who got the Most Improved 6 & under girl trophy.
Peter and I laugh because she has been in 6 & unders for three years. She
started on the team when she was four, and this girl could care less about the competition.
Here is Conleigh modeling all of her metal. She earned 3 medals at the divisional meet.
The two blue ribbon medals were for 1st place 25 butterfly, and 1st place free relay.
The 2nd place red ribboned medal was for the medley relay.
Alex earned a 3rd place medal in the free relay. The ribbon he is holding is for earning an
invitational time and participating in the invitational meet.
I'm so glad my kids love to swim. I loved it and I love watching them.
Cheers to a great season!





No comments:
Post a Comment