Friday, December 17, 2010

Not a creature was stirring...

Check the time stamp. It is quiet in our house. Only Campbell & I are here. The rest of the crew is already out the door for Chess club at school. Enjoy the quiet. 

Last night we hosted Peter's sales reps to a party at our house. It was fun and I think the reps & their families really appreciated it. Peter & I worked together on the food. We had prime rib which was devine. Anyone reading would guess that Peter did that part. He seasoned it, but I put it in the oven and it came out perfect! We also enjoyed fresh green beans, rolls and potatoes au gratin.  It was Paul's birthday, so another rep brought a cake and we sang and ate cake & ice cream for dessert. 
The kids played. Alex & Hayden, who is five, wrestled all night long. Thankfully, no one was hurt. They both had a great time and were sweat-y!~

Of course, yesterday was the day the roof was replaced so bang, bang, bang all day long. What a way to spend money. You don't even get to enjoy anything, really.

Today is the last day of school for the year. Alex went off in his pajamas and Conleigh looks beautiful in a pretty Christmas outfit. I'll go up later today & celebrate the holidays with their classes. Then, we are the lucky family who gets to bring Dusty (the class guinea pig) home for the holidays.  The kids are really excited.

After we say farewell to one of Conleigh's classmates at an afterschool party, we'll head Houston way to celebrate Christmas tomorrow with my parents and sister and her family.

No comments: