This morning Campbell went and tried out a mother's day out class at Cheer Station. She & her best buddy Keira went together. It was so cute to see them cheer and dance. They both had a great time. While they were running off their energy, I went and enjoyed a facial. I've never had one and had bought a 'groupon' back in August that covered almost the price of a facial. It was heavenly. The lady who did the facial said my skin is dehydrated. I shouldn't be surprised. I've really done a poor job lately of taking care of my face.
Conleigh has a brownie meeting this afternoon & Campbell was invited over to a new friends house to play later, so Alex & I will have a little time.
I also told Peter I would cook dinner. We're going to have elegant chicken & aspragus. We'll see how that goes.
Althought I feel scattered, I am going to work on focusing on what is going on RIGHT NOW because these three little people will be different tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment