Sunday, September 12, 2010
These are the Times to Remember
I love to see the imagination at work in the children. Saturday night Alex set up a TV set. Shortly, his sisters joined him with their own box TV's. Conleigh made props, Alex gathered all sorts of animals and superheros to use on his stations. Then, I was supposed to click the remote to various stations and they would do their shows.
This station must be the live music station since Alex is busy singing and playing the accordian.
Campbell lost interest in the whole TV thing. She is a live stage kind of girl.
Here are all three inside their televisions.
Conleigh cracked me up with her whole Dora the Explorer station. She sang all the songs nd knew all the famous Dora quotoations (she used a Mr. Potato Head as Dora and a smaller potato as Boots. I told her it was so funny that she knew all that and she said, "I watched that show a million times."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment