My grandma, Mimi, had a passion vine and it was beautiful! I can't believe mine has finally bloomed! I don't really have anything for it to climb. It kind of crawls around in the flower bed. Anyway, it has finally bloomed after several years!!! Happy Birthday Granny.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Happy Birthday Granny
In honor of Granny, the Master Gardener, I post a picture of a flower I am so excited bloomed in my yard....a Passion flower!
My grandma, Mimi, had a passion vine and it was beautiful! I can't believe mine has finally bloomed! I don't really have anything for it to climb. It kind of crawls around in the flower bed. Anyway, it has finally bloomed after several years!!! Happy Birthday Granny.

My grandma, Mimi, had a passion vine and it was beautiful! I can't believe mine has finally bloomed! I don't really have anything for it to climb. It kind of crawls around in the flower bed. Anyway, it has finally bloomed after several years!!! Happy Birthday Granny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Beautiful!! I loved it when Mimi would bring me one Passion Flower in a coffee cup or small bowl. She really loved flowers. Sweet Mimi!
Post a Comment