Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Hardin's learn to Ice Skate

Happy Birthday Peyton! Peyton had her 7th birthday party today at the ice rink. Here are the quotes BEFORE we got there. Name the people who said the below two quotes.

"I'm so scared. I don't want to do it."

"I'm really good at ice skating. Did I ever tell you that?"



It was great fun! Some of our favorite people were there, so that always makes an event great!

Conleigh got right to it, and now can't stop talking about ice skating and how she wants to go again.
Campbell didn't dig it at first, but once Daddy dragged her around the rink, she started to enjoy herself, and Alex was hesitant but then didn't want to stop. I have to give myself some mommy kudos for bringing gloves for everyone. I think that made the difference between a great time and not a great time. Conleigh was pretty wet by the end of it but she kept choosing to fall down.
We'll see what new muscles we know about tomorrow when we wake up. Yowza!

Quote 1: Conleigh
Quote 2: Peter

1 comment:

My 3 Sons said...

I got the quotes right!!!!