Conleigh is still hanging on to all her baby teeth. No wiggles yet as far as i know.
Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!
Alex just may get a visit from the tooth fairy first. Last week he was practicing soccer in the house! Next thing you know his mouth hit the wood floor - HARD! One of his big teeth was bleeding at the gum and the tooth was definitely not in the same spot as it has been all of his four years of life!
As I took Conleigh to her soccer practice soon after, I said, "I think Alex may lose his tooth." She said, "No Mommy. It won't fall out. Four year olds don't lose teeth."
Fast forward to the next morning... we go to the pediatric dentist. They x-ray. There are no roots left holding in both big teeth. They are both very wiggly and the doc didn't give much hope that they will last long.
I left the dentist office and made an appointment to have pictures made the next day. The pictures turned out precious! A week later Alex still has all his teeth. The one tooth is slowly turning darker. We're watching for it to possibly fall out, but I'm hopeful it may stay in since he's made it a week.
The tooth fairy is on stand-by for now.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment