Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Alex has a rash everywhere we put sunscreen on him this weekend. His lower legs, forearms, neck are rash-y and his cheeks are beet red. He is itching. He just came out from his bed to report another spot that has an itch. I told Peter I was going to give him some Benadryl. Alex and I go to the bathroom. I pour the medicine into a little drinking cup. He picks it up and says, "Do I drink this or do I pour it all over myself?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey! The same thing happened to Hayden last week. We had never used anything on either child with dye or a scent until last week. I used the "supposed to be the best" Coppertone Waterbabies. The rash was AWFUL! It only surfaced where he was covered in clothes. It lasted several days. We now use Neutrogena pure & free baby, which we have had no problems with so far.
Anyways, thought I'd chime in. Hope you are doing well. Summer is here! Let's get together! BTW, I LOVE your blog.
Have a good night.
Kelley Senter
Post a Comment