Saturday, April 11, 2009

Updates on Weights (& shoe sizes)!

One lazy morning recently, March 19th to be exact, I had each kiddo step onto the scale.
Here are the current weights of our children.

Conleigh Grace, 40.2 pounds
Alexander Spence, 41.7 pounds, but Conleigh was quick to remind him that she is older than he is. Oh, the days of wanting to be the heaviest. Enjoy them, my dear.
Campbell Elizabeth, 29.5 pounds

Friday we went shoe shopping. I bought four pairs of shoes and not a-one for me!
Campbell landed two new pair. One purple(her choice)pair of crocs, and some cute new summer white sandals, size 8.5.
Alex got some cute brown sandals, size 12.5
Conleigh was not with us. She was busy creating art at the Doughtery Arts Center in downtown Austin. I guessed on a size for some cute, white Easter shoes for her. I came home with a size 12. She has tried them on, loved them, and they are still too big! Her feet have been the same size for over a year. We'll return them tomorrow and hope they have a size 11.

No comments: