
Campbell, Alex and I headed down to the Northwest Rec center this morning for their annual egg hunt. This year may be our fourth time to participate in this egg hunt. It is down near our 'old' house. Basically, there is a mad scramble to pick up eggs. Eggs are littered across the field.
The Easter bunny didn't stay long, so we missed our chance to get a pic with him. He apparently hopped over to another egg hunt somewhere, but my friend Krissy brought her new baby John for a photo op with E. Bunny.

Like her boots? She insisted on wearing them!Campbell and Alex both scored a prize! Some of the eggs have a number in them that correspond with a prize. It was fun, and it worked out perfectly too. Alex got a big basket filled with a stuffed bunny and candy. Campbell won a cute gorilla dressed up like a bunny.
Now we are having quiet time and I can hear the plastic coming off candy. I'm sure they'll be all sugared up here in a bit!





No comments:
Post a Comment