Funny story...
Yesterday Alex & Conleigh were playing DOG in the hallway. Alex was under a laundry basket growling, and Conleigh was telling me about her dog. She kept lifting up the side of the basket and throwing things at him. I guess his chew toys...a miniture Cinderella, a stuffed animal...
I tried to reach down to "pet" the dog, but he was a loud and growly animal. I asked her what her dogs name was, and she said it was Muchas Gracias. I just laughed and laughed to myself of course.
Conleigh had spanish music blaring from her radio. Thus Muchas Gracias's name, I suppose. It wasn't quite on the station so there was a unbearable BIIINNNGGG coming from it too. Aside from being a dog owner, she explained to me about how she is an eye doctor and this is her store filled with all sorts of dress up clothes. She had them spread out on the floor and all over her bed. Her dog was stuck in the hall in his cage.
I love 'em. I love when they play and tell me stories!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment