Yay! The morning is here to go to the airport and fly off to see 4 friends I haven't seen in 5 years! I'm so excited. Bridget, Robin, Molly, Meghan and I all went to graduate school at the University of South Carolina from 1992-1994. In the summer of 94, we wrote letters about what we wanted to be doing in 10 years. Our hopes for families, careers, places to live, life. We sealed the letters in envelopes that said "do not open until 2003." In Oct 03, we met in Myrtle Beach, SC, and read the letters on one fun girls weekend. It was hilarious! We were all off by a long shot. I wish I could remember what those letters said. At that point, we wrote letters for what we thought 5 more years would bring. This weekend is that weekend. We are meeting at Robin's house in Greensboro, NC, to have a reunion.
We'll all be coming from different states. Texas, Maryland, NC, SC, and Georgia. Airfares are dictating the meeting place. I'm the only one flying and prices were crazy high to get anywhere in the NC/SC vicinity.
Can't waitto see everyone!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment