Warming up by the morning fire in the cabin.Two of the days we were on vacation Conleigh & I stole some time together, just the two of us. It was great. We don't get to do that very often. One day we were walking around the lake and we started a song. It was, "What do you see in Idaho?" I said a few things, and then sang it and asked Conleigh what she saw. It was really fun. So, here are a few pictures of Conleigh. She saw so many things in Idaho and as I've said before, she spots the SMALLEST things, so I don't have pictures of the dragonflies or the chipmunks or the flowers or actually most of the sweet things she sang in the song, but here are three pictures of things she did see and definitely enjoyed.
Catching a Rainbow Trout with Daddy & Grandpa
Swimming in Warm (Freezing) Lake.The second day we walked down to the lodge and petted the dogs she had made friends with while eating dinner the night before, Busted & Summer. We also sat on the dock and hung our feet in the lake and just talked and splashed. I hope I remember that forever!! I love you my sweet Conleigh.





1 comment:
Love your narrative and the pics!
love Bailey
Post a Comment