Monday, February 20, 2017

A Fast start to 2017

We got a dog. He is the best dog. We all love him. Wednesday will be 2 weeks. He loves all of us but is taking a little longer to warm up to Peter.  We have named him Apollo.  I found him at the Austin Animal Center. He was just waiting there for me.  He is about five years old and has the most mellow, loving personality.



Our new homework helper, Apollo.




Oops. Apollo really wanted to chew. He found a starfish.  I think he was fed off the people table for the 5 years before us.

Campbell & her friend giving him his first bath.


The other big news that we just received less than a week ago is that I have a small amount of breast cancer in my right breast.  The doctor was very optimistic. We hope to line up surgery for a lumpectomy in the next couple of weeks.  At this point, it thankfully looks like no chemo will be needed and radiation is still to be determined.

No comments: