Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mom Proud



At the recent school carnival, there was an auction for 'teacher time.' Teacher time is an opportunity for a child and one friend to spend special one - on - one time with their teacher one day after school.

I bid on teacher time for each child. I figured it was a good way to raise money for the school and for the kids to have a good time having ice cream sundaes with their teachers.  I was outbid on every single one.

To my delight, the winner in each of my children's classes chose my kid to be their friend.  I am so thankful that my children are good friends to all classmates. I have to say that two of the three were a surprise to me.  Alex enjoyed his Sundae time last week and Conleigh and Campbell will be going today and tomorrow after school for ice cream and kite flying (I have a feeling that part will be cancelled because it sure looks like rain is on the way).




I am blessed beyond measure.


No comments: