Thursday, June 7, 2012

She's my Baby, Baby, Baby - Noooo!

 
Okay, my title is a weak attempt at Justin Beiber's song, Baby.

I cannot believe that we just got home from celebrating by baby's sixth birthday.  She wanted a pool party with a Justin Beiber theme, and that is what she got.  Justin Beiber balloons, cake, napkins and poster.
Beiber Fever even on her cake! It was a cool cake and tasty too!


Thank God that the rain held off all day. The radar didn't look promising this morning, but truly I had a calm in me that we would be okay.  Party was over at 6:00pm and about 6:15 some sprinkles came, but still nothing much.

 We had the pool party at the nearby middle school. There is a City of Austin pool there and then some picnic tables in a shady area.  Perfect-o.  As far as I know, no one who attended had ever swam in that pool. The lifeguards were chill and the kids had a blast. We had 6 pizzas and every single piece was eaten. 
Pizza Time!  These are the pictures I remember from Birthday parties when I was growing up.  Long tables with kids down either side.



Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday to you!

I bet she wished for Justin Beiber to show up!

Campbell and Keira. Preschool buddies.

Beautiful Conleigh.

Chalk was a good activity when you needed a break from the pool.

 Campbell, Jessica, Emily and Mallory.

She was opening her new Ipod and was pumped about the JB wrapping paper.
She asked for these glasses. They are just plain glass but they sure look cute on her. And, this is the first time I've seen Alex wear his glasses in a very long time.

Campbell raked in the crafty presents. She will be filled with fun crafts to do this summer.  Tonight her friend Jessica is spending the night. A first sleep over for Campbell. They are in watching a movie now.

Happy #6 Birthday to my sweet Campbell.

No comments: