Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday, Monday

After dinner at Rudy's tonight (always a safe choice because we know the kids will eat), we got all three kids haircut.  Conleigh seriously hadn't had her haircut in probably a year. I secretly told the Great Clips lady to cut at least an inch off. Alex wanted a trim and walked out with a faux hawk.  I didn't snap a picture before bed. Maybe all the goop she put in his hair will still have it sticking up in the morning. Campbell's hair has gotten so long. Once swim team starts, it will be a green stringy mess.

I had all my fun today at the foot doctor. Ingrown toe nail equals fun times and a big toe wrap, Rx, and four shots in my toe. It was weird because I could feel my heart start racing when she put the meds in through the shot. Then it didn't quite numb all the way so she added another shot. Ouch!

Tomorrow I will be brave and go back into Conleigh's third grade classroom.  I don't think I can help much with the math and grammar they are doing. Geez.  And, to think this Friday I am going to help with math in Alex's class.  Come on summer...

No comments: