Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Chocolate fever struck at our house again this morning!  Alex walked out of his room sneezing and coughing.  Look at what we saw:


I mean, the whole first grade had come down with something...
It was quite a site. The s'mores and massive amounts of candy seemed to heal all fevers by bath time this evening.
The Hardin crew looked mighty cute headed out to school this Valentine's day...
When Conleigh was in Kinder, she wore the shirt Campbell is wearing today.
After the kids were off to school, I hosted a small breakfast for a few of my favorite friends.  I was happy with how the dining table looked. I used dark brown burlap for the cloth and bought some red ribbon that I draped across the table. With white tulips and a few decorative hearts, the table looked really nice.
 Along with an egg casserole and blueberry french toast, I had mimosas and fruit with the finale being chocolate covered strawberries. It was really nice to have some friends over this morning.
This afternoon I went and put Campbell's class party together. It was pretty simple, so I went to each of the other kids classes too.  Peter brought home some chocolate and a sweet card. I surprised him with a new wedding ring. He lost his over a year ago and we just can't find it. I replaced it with one like he had before. Hopefully, this one will last at least 10 more years! :)

No comments: