Mom's a junker. I admit it. One day as we came home from school on the golf cart, we passed these white spindles lying in a bundle at someones curb. Big garbage pick-up had been the week before and these were obviouly out for garbage. I passed the pile and then thought, "I can do something with those." So, I spun around and picked up the pile and put it on the laps of Alex & his friend who was riding home with us. A couple of weeks later we discovered they would be perfect to use as the fence of our homegrown Halloween graveyard.
Alex even put a hook from one of his costumes sticking out.
| Front door wreath with the wacky purple cat. |
This grave was designed by Conleigh. It is a little hard to see the hairless rat there by the skull. Carefully placed, she got the reaction she was looking for. When our 6th grade girl neighbors came over, one of them was caught off guard and completely thought is was a real rat.
View from the street. We've gotten lots of compliments on our Hardin graveyard.





No comments:
Post a Comment