Campbell & Alex would have been chomping at the bit to be done with the art show. Conleigh loved it! We just really looked at everything and she would tell me what kind of paint, acrylic, tempura, or watercolor was used to create the art. She also noticed that the paintings didn't have titles. She said they title their art at school.
We had made our selection and were about to leave when a man came up and showed us this:
![]() |
| "Life, How Wonderful to Watch as it Unfolds" by Art Randle |
The top of the drawing which is on a piece of lime green paper and written in black ball point pen says, "A Trip through the Art World with Mom" 11/7/2010 penned by Art Randle.
Art was not an official participant in the show. He looked rough around the edges, but he was very polite and I think he is very gifted. Although I really like the painting I bought today, we named it Angelic Sunrise, I LOVE the above drawing of Conleigh & me. It is a treasure. I'm going to get it matted and framed.






1 comment:
Thanks so much for sharing this story, Kate. What a gift. I wish I had taken my girls to the show - what a wonderful life lesson.
Post a Comment