Thursday, June 10, 2010
Extra! Extra! Campbell Turns 4!
Campbell celebrated her fourth year with her friends a la Fancy Princess Tea Party. We painted fingernails, Daddy did a magic show and we had a tea party with orange and grape Kool-Aid, cake & ice cream. The time flew by and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Campbell, you are such a joy to us. Sometimes I look at you and think about how you weren't part of our plan, but it was the best surprise to have you become part of our family. You are starting to write your letters, and still love to color and play with play-doh. You enjoy swimming and dancing. I think we'll start dance lessons in the fall. You like to play with your friends and have a strong personality with your brother & sister. You are completely potty trained and have been for over 6 months. You like to travel and be active. We love you very much Campbell. Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I can't believe your youngest is 4 years old! Man, time sure does fly! It seems like just yesterday that you were bringing Conleigh home!
Post a Comment