Check the time stamp.
What am I doing up at this hour? Sleeping just fine. Even went to bed early,
like 10. Got this random phone call. It must have been a pocket dial because I heard someone say Schaum's Outline. Odd. Just two rings of the phone and our night time visitor came in. Campbell. Poor girl. Not a good sleeper. We tried to get her to lie on the floor. She is now sleeping soundly in our bed. I couldn't go back to sleep and just spent 30 minutes reading a random blog about a woman who gave her child up for adoption.
Funny story. Alex & I are throwing the ball on the driveway. He is learning to catch with his mitt. We try several times and I say, "Alex, the most important thing is to watch the ball all the way to your glove." His response, "Mom. The most important thing is that we have fun!" What a kid.
Conleigh came home announcing that everyone in her class gets to invite a friend to eat lunch in the school atrium. They had earned all of their hurambee beads. I think that means they were good and got compliments in the school. Anyway, she is asking a little boy from another class. She talks about him all the time and he is the only boy that is invited to her birthday party. So cute.
Then she went on to tell about how her class got in "some big Texas sized trouble" today. Instead of going to recess, they had to go to the lunchroom and practice their manners. She said her teacher said, "you don't want to see the trouble that comes after Texas sized trouble." What a remarkable teacher. So thankful for her.
I just spilled my Diet coke on my nightshirt. Good reason not to drink d.c. at 2:30am. I guess I'll go back to bed now.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment