Wednesday, August 26, 2009

May the Force be with You


We went to a Star Wars birthday party last weekend I bet you didn't see the kitty cat in Star Wars. You'll have to watch more closely next time.

2 comments:

Gretta said...

Kate, The Husband Project ROCKS! My hubby even asked me "was there something I needed to tell him?" because he was getting some extra attention. It definitely made me realize I spend a lot of time not focusing on him & our relationship because I put so many other things first, that he gets the leftover of me. Very revolutionary book for any stage of marriage....highly recommend it! I did a Husband Project mini-series back in June 2009 so go to my blog archives and you can read 5 excerpts from the book to get a better idea about it. There are also comments on each day that you can read, too. Let me know what you think!

My 3 Sons said...

I love the kitty in Star Wars. It's my FAVORITE character!!!! Ha!