I was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday. Thank goodness it was finally figured out. The doc really thought I shouldn't go on vacation, but how could we cancel? The kids would have been crushed. I have been taking it easy with long naps and not too much sun.
We drove to Houston from Austin on Friday night. Campbell woke up in the middle of the night with a fever. So, before we hit the road on Saturday morning, I took her to the doctor. Strep throat~! Have we been a sick bunch lately or what?
Anyway, we rolled into Destin yesterday afternoon. We had spent Saturday night in Biloxi, MS, at the Isle of Capri. The kids love to go swimming there. Asia, a total 80s rock band was in concert there Saturday night, so our kids and Spencer & Ryan loved seeing the guitarists jam. During a break, our boys were jamming on their air guitars and the bands guitarist saw them. He got a big kick out of it.
So, today we all took it easy. Pool, beach, nap. It was a great beginning to our Florida vaca.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment